Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 34

I wasn't feeling well Sunday and Monday, but it was nothing related to taking DE. Some other events in my life sent me through a period of depression, and all my energy went downhill while my appetite returned to what it had been before starting DE, and my blood pressure jumped back up to 165/113. At first, I didn't realize what was going on, and began to wonder if all the great effects of taking DE were all in my head. But then I realized why I was feeling so bad, and sat down last night to write and pray over the situation, after which I immediately started feeling better.

This morning I took my blood pressure, and was very happy to find that it had dropped down to 140/94. My energy is back along with the motivation to keep moving and getting things done. My right knee continues to be pain free for the most part, while my left knee is pain free here and there. It was bothering me Sunday and Monday, but did well through both jobs yesterday, and is nearly pain free today.

Another thing I am still amazed at is the way my hair is growing back. Yesterday when I got home from the second job, my hair was dirty and wet with sweat. It was under such conditions that I had originally noticed it was thinning out, and when I went to cut it a few weeks ago, I was devastated at how little hair I had. But last night with my hear all greasy like that, I could clearly see where some new hair was growing! Over the last week or so I thought I felt my hair getting thicker again, but last night I could actually see it!

So far, it seems that many of the things I have heard DE will do, are true. I just hope this continues because, if things continue going the way they have been, in six months from now I will be much healthier than I have been in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. reciprocate64@yahoo.comJuly 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM

    I just finished reading your blog, this is one of the most authentic and interesting blog I've read on this product.You've truly peaked my interest in possibly trying D.E.I was praying that the results I had read about this product would be true.And you just confirmed that for me, take care of yourself and be well.

    ReplyDelete