Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Two

I took the DE with a small amount of soda pop the minute I got up. My first impression was that it made the cola fizz incredibly. Once the foam turned back into cola, I quickly drank it then started my normal morning routine.

I don't know if it was psychosomatic or if it was truly the effects of the DE, but I felt more awake than usual and had a bit more energy. The 'awake' feeling lasted for about an hour, while the energy seemed to last for most of the morning while I was at work.

One other thing I noticed was that my appetite (which is usually somewhat unhealthy in that I am always hungry) had somewhat decreased. Instead of wanting a big lunch after work, I found myself content with only a sandwich. Whether it was the DE or not, I just hoped it would continue in this way.

I took another tablespoon full of DE after lunch with some water, and felt somewhat refreshed a few minutes later though I had been exhausted from work. I actually had some energy, but the problems I had been having with my knees made me want to stay off my feet.

Which brings me to another thing I should mention. Before starting the DE, I had serious problems with both knees. Both knees had been quite painful after an injury to one of then had caused excess pressure to be put on the other knee so I could continue to work. At this point, both knees needed to be bandaged, and I was taking lots of ibuprofen just to be able to keep working at my job as a house cleaner.

According to what I have read about DE, it is supposed to help with joint pain. This was one claim I hoped was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment