Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Eight

What was I thinking yesterday when I climbed up on those bricks? Can barely walk on that knee today but still have to go to work.

Need another energy drink today, but I swear the energy drinks are not as strong as they used to be. Even a Monster has little effect on me. Very tired today and wonder if diving into a tub of DE would help.

One thing I have noticed though, is that I am sleeping very well lately. I used to wake up every hour or so, or toss and turn, but now I sleep for several hours straight.

My meals have definitely decreased in size. I cannot eat anywhere near what I could before.

Took blood pressure tonight - 160/105, and this is an average not a single reading. I should point out that the reading I posted before was an average, not a single reading. I don't go by single readings as readings do fluctuate. I am wondering if the DE is having any effect on my blood pressure or if this is just a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment