Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Ten

For anybody who hasn't read the earlier posts, the first 18 days are being recreated from the diary I started when I first decided to take DE as I dietary supplement.

Blood pressure reading 160/105. Apparently last reading was not just a good day - it has actually come down a few points.

Saturday and no work, but I find myself with too much energy to stay off of my feet. The dishes and two loads of laundry done before 11:00am.

Appetite still down, and I was only able to eat half my breakfast today - a breakfast that would have been small by my standards a couple of weeks ago.

One thing I have noticed since taking DE - I am very 'regular.' Much more so than before. Another thing I have noticed is no PMS. I can feel that 'that time' is quickly approaching, but no mood swings or stomach cramps so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment