Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Three

Every other Saturday, I go out to eat lunch with my aunt and a friend of ours. Normally, I get a fairly large meal and can eat nearly all of it. That morning, I took my dose of DE and had a small breakfast. Again, my energy level was fairly high for a while, and I took this opportunity to get the dishes washed before I took a shower.

It was after taking the shower that I noticed that the one knee was not as sore as usual. I hoped that this meant it was actually getting better, but at the same time I knew it was too soon to have any real positive effects from taking the DE.

That afternoon, we went to lunch, and that was when I noticed that I could not eat anywhere near as much as I had been able to eat before. I actually had to take half of my lunch home to have for dinner.

At home, my energy was still high and I used that opportunity to get my laundry done, as well as cleaning up a bit in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment