Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Twelve

No work today, but getting some things done around the house. As I said before, DE is a part of my morning routine now. I take it with whatever I am drinking that morning. Energy much higher than expected considering I am on my period. Still no mood swings, and very little cramps.

Both knees are doing much better, though the one is still sore. Another thing I have noticed is that the back pain I have become accustomed to now gone. There was a time when I could not even touch my lower back, but now I can massage it!

Appetite still much decreased, and an egg and cheese sandwich with a little bit of cottage cheese on the side seemed like too much for me this morning!

Blood pressure averaged 155/105 when I took it this afternoon. Evening readings were 155/104.

Did some watering outside today and had no trouble walking around the yard. Overall, I am feeling better than I did before I started taking DE.

No comments:

Post a Comment