Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Six

Not much appetite for breakfast this morning. Just an egg and cheese sandwich and a glass of cola.

I didn't get much sleep last night so I had energy drink before work today, but somehow the energy drinks don't have the same effect anymore. Motivation to get moving is high, but I am very sleepy.
Still, work seems a little easier and my knees are both feeling better even though I did overwork them yesterday.

Another dose of DE when I get home and another job tonight is all I can think about after the first job is finished.

Only a salad for lunch today.. just not as hungry as usual. Though I did have pop tarts for a snack later, my dinner was only half of what it usually is. I also notice that my motivation and energy are high for the evening job.

No comments:

Post a Comment