Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Eleven

Hot day today. Did not have much energy. Was right about 'that time' starting - but still no mood swings or cramps.

Dusted the dog and cat with DE today, and put some in the dogs food (I have been doing this since day one). The outside cat also got some in his food as I am worried that he might have worms or something. He was losing weight and didn't have much appetite, but his appetite seems to be coming back now. Not sure if DE has anything to do with the outside cat's recovery because he has been taking antibiotics to deal with an infection so that could be why he seems so much better.

The dog seems to have more energy and appetite since starting on the DE. But she is also back on a partially raw diet after a few days away from it, so that could have a lot to do with her energy and appetite as well.

My appetite is still decreased, and my energy seems to be increasing without extra caffeine. I did not have an energy drink today and still feel pretty good - not a lot of energy but not falling asleep on my feet or anything - though I am used to the extra caffeine.

My one knee feels great and the bad knee also feels good enough to not need a bandage today. Still have to make myself take it easy though just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment