Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 22

I skipped a day yesterday as there was nothing new to tell. Everything is still pretty much the same, blood pressure yesterday 135/98 and today 133/96. Much lower than when I first started taking DE. My weight today was 264 - that's 4 pounds lost in 13 days without any real change in the amount of exercise I get.

My appetite is still much better than it was. Even when I feel like snacking, I don't snack nearly as much as I used to. I just don't feel like I want to eat as much as I did before.

My left knee is still a big problem. I am now wearing a knee brace to keep from stressing the knee so much. I can walk normally without a brace, but going down steps or rising from a seated position is painful, and my knee feels sore afterward. The right knee, however, feels completely normal now.

My back is still feeling much better as well. Even with the constant bending at work, the constant pain I used to feel is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment