Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 31

I can't believe how much better I feel since I started taking DE a month ago. Before I first started taking DE, I was feeling run down and sluggish. My blood pressure was 160/111. Both of my knees were very painful, and there were times when I couldn't walk without having one or both of them bandaged or braced. And on top of all this, I was gaining weight and my appetite was beginning to spiral out of control.

Now my energy level is fairly high, and my level of motivation is high. I find myself wanting to keep moving, to keep getting things done. My blood pressure is up a little from last time (150/101), but that could be caused by the two glasses of Mountain Dew that I drank a few minutes before taking my blood pressure.

My knees are both doing well - the right knee is almost completely normal, still not as strong as it was before it was injured, but it is coming back nicely. The left knee is also almost back to normal. I have not needed to brace it for the last two days, and I have been going up the front steps without needing to hold on to anything to help myself up! Before I started taking DE, my knees did not seem to want to get better, and there were many times I spent the entire day staying off my feet because the pain was so bad I could not walk.

I have also noticed that my hair, which had thinned out when I was taking blood pressure medicine, now appears to be growing back again! I was worried because it looked like I was getting a small bald patch on the top of my head, but it looks like the hair has started to grow back!

My appetite is still much lower than before, and I lost another pound since I last weighed myself. I am now down to 263.

Makes me wish I had started taking DE a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment