Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Fifteen

Major setback with my knees after my stupidity yesterday. I cannot walk without a tight ace bandage on the left knee. The right knee is also sore, but I don't need to bandage it. What was I thinking?!

Other than that, energy is still good. I did not have an energy drink this morning and I felt great at work, and still had the energy to go grocery shopping afterward, though the pain in my knee made me tempted to use one of the little carts to drive myself around the store.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing in hopes that the knee would feel better.

Appetite still diminished, and I find that I cannot comfortably have dessert after dinner because it makes me feel too full and bloated.

That time of the month has passed with almost no cramps or mood swings or anything like that. Considering what I normally go through, this was the most comfortable period I have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment