Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 57

I am now beginning to question whether DE helps with blood pressure in the long run. When I first started taking DE, I noticed a significant drop in my blood pressure. But the readings I have had over the last few days - ranging from 170/110 to 135/100 - make me wonder if the DE is really working.

To be fair, I have had a very stressful week dealing with a lot of personal issues. I realize that, even with prescription medicine, it is difficult to keep blood pressure down when dealing with this kind of stress. Only time will tell.

I am still having some problems with the left knee as well. Sometimes it feels great, but it only takes one misstep for it to pop in a very painful way and start hurting again. Still, I have not had to use the brace on it except when exercising.

Three things that have remained steady is the lower appetite, the weight loss, and the energy. I got on the scales today and found that I had lost 1/2 pound since using those scales two weeks ago. Even though I have only lost 1/2 pound, I am not discouraged. The weight is still going down, and I am getting some muscle back in my stomach, arms, and legs. My energy is down a bit today, but was high yesterday.

Overall, I am still feeling much better than I did before starting DE, and I have no plans to discontinue taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment