Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting Better

Still taking DE pretty much regularly, though some days I take two doses, and other days I only take one. There were two days where I missed because there was a lot going on, and I simply forgot to take it, and on those days I had a noticeable drop in energy. I don't know if this was because I realized I had forgotten to take my morning dose of DE (I was at work at the time) or if it was truly the effects of not having it.

So far it seems the DE is helping me just like it did before. I find myself getting more done around the house, and I have more energy at work. My knees are feeling better, and I have lost some weight - the scales have weighed me at 156 for two days in a row! I know this is only a three pound loss, but I have not changed my eating habits much, and the problems with the eye keep me from feeling like doing any real exercise other than housework or yardwork.

Speaking of yardwork, code enforcement decided to start harassing the entire block again, and they had a huge list of so-called violations that we have to correct - despite the fact that my boyfriend is keeping the yard looking nice. Among other things, apparently we are not allowed to have chairs and a table outside so we can sit and enjoy our front yard because they don't approve of the type of chairs or table we have, we are not allowed to have any room for the cars to turn around in the dirt driveway - only a straight path from the gate to the garage despite the fact that it has been that way for over 40 years and code enforcement has never had a problem with it before, and we cannot store anything at all in the front yard - not even the bbq that has been there for years (code enforcement has never complained about this before either). They even cited us for the ice chest that we had set outside to dry out! Thankfully, my energy and motivation are still high enough for me to get the stuff done outside, and my knee has not bothered me at all while I am doing yardwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment